İşbu Loadmance Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Aydınlatma Metni (“Aydınlatma Metni”), 6698 sayılı Kişisel
Verilerin Korunması Kanunu (“KVKK”) uyarınca www.loadmance.com (“Site”) ve sunulan platform
hizmetleri (“Platform”) kapsamında kişisel verilerinizin toplanması, işlenmesi, aktarılması ve KVKK
kapsamındaki haklarınıza dair sizleri bilgilendirmek amacıyla hazırlanmıştır.
Virgosol Bilişim ve Yazılım Çözümleri Anonim Şirketi (“Şirket” veya “Virgosol”) olarak, veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla kişisel verilerinizi KVKK ve ilgili mevzuata uygun olarak aşağıda açıklanan kapsamda işliyoruz.
1. İşlenen Kişisel Veriler
İşbu Aydınlatma Metni’nde belirtilen kişisel veri işleme amaçlarımızı gerçekleştirebilmek amacıyla,
aşağıdaki kişisel verilerini işleyebilmekteyiz:
- Ad ve Soyad
- Bağlı olunan şirket
- IP adresi
- IP adresi
- Çerez bilgileri (Daha detaylı bilgi için Çerezlere İlişkin Aydınlatma Metni’ne bakabilirsiniz).
2. Kişisel Verileri İşleme Amaçlarımız
Kişisel verilerinizi, aşağıdaki amaçlar ile sınırlı olarak işliyoruz:
- Ürün ve/veya hizmetlerimizin sunulabilmesi ve ürünlerimizin satış süreçlerinin yürütülmesi,
- Ürünlerimizin kullanıcılarımız ve abonelerimiz tarafından kullanılabilmesi,
- Müşterilerimizin Platform kaydının oluşturulabilmesi,
- Üyelik işlemlerinin gerçekleştirilmesi,
- İhtiyaçlarınız ve talepleriniz doğrultusunda ürün ve hizmetlerimizin güncellenmesi, özelleştirilmesi ve geliştirilmesi,
- Ürün ve hizmetlerimizdeki problemlerin çözülmesi, hata, sorun ve bugların tespit edilmesi, bunların giderilmesi ve kullanıcılarımıza daha iyi bir deneyimin sunulması,
- Müşterilerimizin talebi üzerine ürün ve hizmetlerimiz hakkında size gerekli eğitimlerin ve bilgilendirmelerin verilebilmesi, programlarımızın nasıl kullanılacağının izah edilmesi,
- Müşteri ilişkileri süreçlerinin yürütülmesi,
3. Kişisel Verileri Toplama Yöntemimiz
Kişisel verileriniz Site ve Platform üzerinden ve/veya e-posta/Site ve Platform üzerinden sunulan elektronik kanallar aracılığıyla toplanmaktadır.
4. Hukuki Sebepler
Kişisel verileriniz; KVKK’nın 5. maddesinde belirtilen kanunlarda açıkça öngörülmesi, Şirket ile aranızdaki sözleşmenin kurulması ve ifası için gerekli olması, Şirketin hukuki yükümlülüğünü yerine getirmesi için zorunlu olması, Şirketin hakkını tesis etmesi, savunması ve koruması için zorunlu olması, Şirketin meşru menfaatini yerine getirmesi için zorunlu olması ve açık rızanızın bulunması hukuki sebeplerine dayalı olarak işlenmektedir.
5. Kişisel Verileriniz Aktarılması
Kişisel verileriniz, Site ve Platform altyapı sunucularına, yurt içine ve açık rızanız dahilinde yurt
Ek olarak kişisel verileriniz, yurt içinde bulunan dış hizmet sağlayıcılara ve hukuki yükümlülüğümüzün yerine getirilmesi ve adli veya idari mercilerden gelen talepler ve denetimler kapsamında bilgi talep edilmesi ve oluşabilecek uyuşmazlıklarda gerekli hukuki aksiyonların alınması bakımından hukuken yetkili gerçek veya özel hukuk tüzel kişilere aktarılabilecektir.
KVKK’nın 11. maddesi uyarınca kişisel verilerinize ilişkin aşağıdaki haklara sahipsiniz:
- Kişisel verilerinizin işlenip işlenmediğini öğrenme,
- Kişisel verileriniz işlenmişse buna ilişkin bilgi talep etme,
- Kişisel verilerin işlenme amacını ve bunların amacına uygun kullanılıp kullanılmadığını öğrenme,
- Yurt içinde veya yurt dışında kişisel verilerinizin aktarıldığı üçüncü kişileri bilme,
- Kişisel verilerinizin eksik veya yanlış işlenmiş olması halinde bunların düzeltilmesini isteme ve bu kapsamda yapılan işlemin kişisel verilerinizin aktarıldığı üçüncü kişilere bildirilmesini isteme,
- 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu ve ilgili diğer kanun hükümlerine uygun olarak işlenmiş olmasına rağmen, işlenmesini gerektiren sebeplerin ortadan kalkması hâlinde kişisel verilerinizin silinmesini veya yok edilmesini isteme ve bu kapsamda yapılan işlemin kişisel verilerinizin aktarıldığı üçüncü kişilere bildirilmesini isteme,
- İşlenen verilerin münhasıran otomatik sistemler vasıtasıyla analiz edilmesi suretiyle aleyhinize bir sonucun ortaya çıkmasına itiraz etme,
- Kişisel verilerin kanuna aykırı olarak işlenmesi sebebiyle zarara uğramanız halinde bu zararın giderilmesini talep etme.
Yazılım Çözümleri Anonim Şirketi
Virgosol understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal and non-personal information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
This Policy applies to Our Processing of your Personal Information when you access and/or use Our
Site. This Policy would apply to you as a visitor and user from the European Economic Area (EEA), as
2. Definition and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Account”||means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;|
|"Cookie"||Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 12, below|
|"Our Site"||means this website, www.loadmance.com|
|"Personal Information"||means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person|
|"Process"||means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Information or sets of Personal Information, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.|
|"Services"||means the services provided by www.loadmance.com.|
|"GDPR"||Means General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).|
3. Personal Identification Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but
not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the services, fill out a form, and in
connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, company information,
phone number, and collect IP address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us by subscribing the Services. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities and the Services.
4. Non-personal Identification Information We Collect
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information
5. How We May Use Collected Information
- To fulfil our Services,
- To respond to communications from you
- To carry out market research,
- To analyze your use of Our site,
- To gather feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our site and your user experience,
- To adapt your preferences to your experience on Our site,
In addition to this, with your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your Personal Information for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email AND/OR telephone AND/OR text message AND/OR post AND/OR web push notifications with information, news and offers on Our Services.
6. Data Retention Period
Virgosol retains the Personal Information collected where an ongoing legitimate business requires
retention of such Personal Information such as for litigation/defense purposes, as necessary to
comply with our legal obligations, maintain accurate financial and other records, resolve disputes,
and enforce our agreements.
In the absence of a need to retain your Personal Information as specified herein, We will either delete or aggregate your Personal Information or, if this is not possible then We will securely store your Personal Information and isolate it from any further Processing until deletion is possible.
7. Data Security
- Your Personal Information is extremely important to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Information that We collect and Process. The measures We use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of Processing your Personal Information. If you have questions about the security of your Personal Information, please contact Us immediately as described in this Policy.
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
8. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties/Partners
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales, and other information. All such data will be anonymized and will not include any personally identifying information.
- In certain circumstances, We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your Personal Information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings or where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
- As a visitor and user, using Virgosol’s Services as defined herein, any data you provide in the process may be shared with vendors who may reach out to you in connection with the Services and/or to send you relevant marketing collateral with your permission and/or as permitted under law.
- We may contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities amongst other functions we undertake to cater our Services to you. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may also share your Personal Information if we merge with or are acquired by another company. In such a case, your information will likely be one of the assets that is transferred.
9. Children’s Privacy
We recognize the importance of children’s safety and privacy. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided Us with Personal Information, he or she should write to Us at the email address set forth in this Policy.
10. International Transfer of Personal Information
Your Personal Information and files including their backups are stored on our servers and the servers of companies we hire to provide services to Us. Your Personal Information may be transferred across national borders because We have servers located in the EU and Türkiye, and the companies we hire to help Us run our business may be located in different countries around the world.
The information that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored in a country outside the
European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be Processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work
for Us or our partners.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and when your Personal Information is Processed outside EEA, We will ensure that the recipient of your Personal Information offers an adequate level of protection, for instance by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer of Personal Information as approved by the European Commission (Article 46 General Data Privacy Regulation, 2016), or We will ask you for your prior consent to such international data transfers.
11. Summary of Your Rights Under GDPR
(A) European Privacy Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following rights –
- Right to be informed: You are entitled to know whether we hold your Personal Information and the purpose your Personal Information is processed for.
- Right of access: You are entitled to obtain a copy of your Personal Information, together with an explanation of the categories of Personal Information being Processed, the purposes of such Processing, and the details of third parties to whom the Personal Information may have been disclosed to.
- Right to rectification: You are entitled to correct / update your Personal Information available with us.
- Right to erasure: You are entitled to get your Personal Information erased from Our databases. Please note that we need to retain certain Personal Information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide you with the websites and apps you are eligible to use and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
- Right to data portability: You are entitled to obtain and reuse your Personal Information. You can either obtain the Personal Information from Us or, in turn, provide it to a third party (if you so wish), or ask Us to transfer your Personal Information directly to a third party.
- Right to object/restrict Processing or both: You have a right to object / restrict the Processing of your Personal Information in some circumstances, including where the Personal Information is inaccurate (for the period during which we are verifying the Personal Information), the Personal Information is no longer required in light of the purpose of Processing, or in connection with direct marketing (you can prevent / discontinue marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Information), or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in the emails we send you. You shall also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning and similarly significantly affecting you.
In the above cases, we will retain minimum Personal Information to note that you opted out from being contacted again. For the exercise of any of the above-mentioned rights, please write to Us at email@example.com
13. Changes To This Policy
14. Your Acceptance of These Terms